Sunday, October 4, 2009

Terra Mia

Terra Mia is a new Italian restaurant in Orem in the new development behind the University Mall. I'd seen it and wanted to try it out, so we went last weekend. I really like certain Italian foods, so I had high hopes. We ordered the Margarita pizza and the lasagna. The lasagna was a little different than I'm used to - more sausagy. But it was still pretty good. The pizza was pretty disappointing, though. It was thin crust, and there just wasn't much to it in the way of toppings. Maybe that's the real Italian way of doing pizza, and although it was good, I just wasn't impressed. Not my cup of tea. They also have a little gelato shop inside this restaurant, but we didn't get any. Maybe the gelato's good, but I don't think I'll ever be going back to this restaurant.

I'm going to start a rating system to make my reviews more usable. I'll rate the food and the atmosphere, each on a scale of 1 star to 5 stars.

Food: 2 stars
Atmosphere: 3 stars
Would I go back? No

No comments:

Post a Comment