Friday, December 4, 2009

Beijing Noodle No. 9

While in Vegas last week, we ate at this cool place called Beijing Noodle No. 9 in Caesar's Palace.




What a cool atmosphere! (Those are fish tanks in the background.)



The actual noodle bar, and all their spices/pastas/beans.


Chef in the back cooking. Most of us ordered dumplings - I got the pork dumplings, and they were really good. Still, nothing is as good as those pork soup dumplings at Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown NYC. Sometimes I wonder if I remember them better than they were....I guess I'll have to back and have them again! Somebody else ordered some sort of shrimp (I can't remember what the sauce was), but it was really good. The food was a little pricey, but what isn't in Vegas?




Food: 4 stars
Atmosphere: 5 stars
Would I go back? Maybe, but it's not at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment