Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love food!

I've decided to start this blog because I love trying out new foods - restaurants, dessert places, new recipes, etc. I feel like there's so much to explore and experience! I used to be that person who would pack food when I went on a trip so I could save a few bucks. Jack's not so much that type. He prefers to eat well when he's on a vacation, and eating good food is one of his favorite parts of a trip. Well, I've been convinced with the last few trips I've taken (Hawaii and New York). Food is such a huge part of experiencing a new place, and I just love good food!

So I think I'll just do some posts about past places I've eaten, then as Jack and I try out new places I'll post about those. We don't eat at restaurants a whole lot (we do still have a budget, after all), but lately we've been trying out lots of frozen yogurt places (our latest addiction). And I'll probably throw in some recipes along the way - tried and true ones, as well as new additions. So if you love food like I do, enjoy reading. If not, I'm not offended if you don't follow this blog. :) And lastly, I don't pretend to be an expert, but I do have opinions and can at least share those!

No comments:

Post a Comment