Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brio Tuscan Grille

(pic from Vegas.com)



A few weeks ago, Jack and I ate at the Brio Tuscan Grille at Town Square Mall. It was so good! I got the Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair, and Jack got the Pasta Fra Diavolo with chicken. My shrimp was so good! Maybe the best shrimp I've ever had. The actual pasta paled in comparison with the shrimp, but it was still good. And the creamy tomato sauce on Jack's pasta was different than anything I've had before, but really good. The inside of this restaurant is super nice and fancy, too. They have some outdoor seating around fires that would be nice in the winter, not so much in this 100+ degree heat. And our waiter was great. All around a great dining experience.
Food: 4.5 stars
Atmosphere: 5 stars
Would I go back? Yes, but not often (it's a bit pricey)

No comments:

Post a Comment